HSE Analyst Responsibilities
HSE claims analysts are responsible for the management of all injury claims that take place at the work site. They ensure that all internal and external reporting is completed in a timely manner. Claims analysts typically perform some or all of the following job duties:
- Collect and interpret data related to health and safety accidents and risks to develop safety and compliance plans
- Give direction to teams regarding mitigation and overall claim management issues
- Maintain claim history
- Record payment and disposition on claims that arise
- Coordinate claim reviews or audits as necessary
- Arrange meetings, prepare agendas, and document minutes of department, technical, and project meetings
- Provide internal teams with information about claim procedures, workflow, any escalation of claims
- Report incidents to insurance carriers
- Assist in filing workers’ compensation claims
- Maintain OSHA records
- Provide support to field organizations in complying with safety requirements
During the course of their jobs, HSE claims analysts must align with site management in the presentation and delivery of key safety information. They manage the balance between personnel health and safety issues and productivity.
Quick Fact: A background in marine, exploration, drilling, or production is highly desirable for a HSE claims analyst.
To view the rest of this page, you will need to be a Premium Member.You are visiting the Members Section as a Free BASIC Member
. You will only have access to a limited amount of Job Hunting Tools and Content. For full access you will need to upgrade to a PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP.